SKU: BT BLUEANT Z9i
The BlueAnt Z9i is the follow up to the award winning and highly successful Z9 Bluetooth Headset. The device includes additional box contents and enhanced features. Incorporating BlueAnt's revolutionary Digital Signal Processing solution - Voice Isolation Technology?, the Z9i provides outstanding noise suppression, echo cancellation and wind noise reduction. The headset's 'Voice Isolation Max' feature further enhances the user experience in extreme noise environments.
The Z9i can now connect with up to five Bluetooth devices (instead of the Z9?s three) and incorporates Multipoint technology, which allows a user to connect simultaneously to two phones and answer the one that rings.
BlueAnt has also further refined its Voice Isolation Technology? software to improve the Z9i?s noise suppression, echo cancellation and wind noise reduction capabilities. Like the Z9, users can choose between dual Voice Isolation modes: ?Standard? for use in normal environments to remove mild background noise, and ?Max,? which provides superior voice clarity for use in extremely noisy environments.
BlueAnt also made refinements to the firmware download system to ensure the latest software upgrades are immediately available to customers.
Winner of CES 2007 Innovations Design & Engineering Award
* Two microphones for pure speech
* Revolutionary Voice Isolation Technology? produces noise suppression, echo cancellation and wind noise reduction
* Separates the desired voice signal from background noise enabling crystal clear communication in the noisiest of environments
* During a call, users can switch between two Voice Isolation modes - Standard and Max
* Automatic connection and reconnection with notification
* Different ringtones for known and unknown contacts
* Innovative tie clip for attaching to shirt or cuff, when not in use
* Stylish, translucent ear hook and rubberised metal ear hook
* Firmware upgrade via USB on your PC
* Small & lightweight
* Up to 5.5 hrs talk-time or 200 hrs standby
* Bluetooth v2.0 Blue Ant